Friday, August 21, 2009

Predictions

Gladiators Vs Bridges
Game to watch and tough one to predict. I give 60-40 advantage to Gladiators.

GLCC Vs Brownstown
Anybody's game, I am sure both teams will fight hard to prove that they are second best in current lot. 60-40 Brownstown

Juggernauts Vs Megabytes
I don’t see any team that’s equipped enough to beat MegaBytes

RoyalBlues Vs Stars
Both teams looking for their first win in second round, first time I am going with Stars with 60-40.

DarkHorses Vs A2C2
A2C2 should take this one easily

Lions Vs Beavers
I know it's forfeited, if it happens I would have expected Lions to break some records.

Greens Vs Cougars
Matured team Vs energetic team, who ever bowls better, will end up winning the game. 60-40 Greens

Indus Vs Spiders
Indus with big margin

Tigers Vs Falcons
Forfeited

No comments:

Post a Comment